Monday, March 03, 2008

my partners in crime dua-dua sakit. faster get well, we party next week. or in my hse, banyak beers. :)

sigh. i wish u wouldn't treat me like that. i loathe u. the term BEST doesn't apply anymore. why make my life misearable? i didnt do anything to you. u knw that i'll never hurt you. you weren't there when i needed you. so don't pretend i'm important to you. don't pretend you knw me that well. don't take me for granted. coz i'm tired of trying to be thr for u when u needed someone. but thank you, i've learnt to see the bad side of u even tho i so badly wanna see the best side of u only. ppl tells me why i hav that kind of fren tat i hav. i said, everyone hav their bad sides. but i'm setting a limit. enuf is enuf.

oh hell, i'm way too nice. GO FUCK URSELF, U SELFISH BITCH. I LOATHE YOU. YOU TWO FACED MUTHAFUCKAR BACKSTABBING SHITHEAD.

so thr..

No comments: